The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
stoppayingrentnh.com

Lease option in new state and keep old state

Hello guys:

I am moving to Florida in 1 month,i have more than 160 buyers in New Hampshire,which is where i am and have been doing lease option now for 4 months. I know New Hampshire pretty well and would love to keep dealing there and finding deals. How do i do that virtually.When i find a home,how do i get a sign in front of it,how do show the property and how do i get paid ,if i'm not around. Thank you

You're in a very good position right now to hire someone before you move to Florida.

You can meet them face to face right now and possibly even train them on doing what you'd like them to do once you're gone to FL

Or hire a family member that lives there or a friend.

Take advantage of the time you have left and train the right person to work for you.

BEV!

You're in a very good position right now to hire someone before you move to Florida.

You can meet them face to face right now and possibly even train them on doing what you'd like them to do once you're gone to FL

Take advantage of the time you have left and train the right person to work for you.

BEV!

Hi BEV!

post-85-1301183901.jpg

Hey Stevie

joe_waving.gif

BEV!

Hi BEV!

post-85-1301183901.jpg

Junior, you can do CA's from a distance by getting the homeowner to cooperate with you. Once you find the deal, you then proceed with all the marketing to find the t/b. The homeowner will be responsible for the showings. You will have to coordinate the deal from a distance, arranging paperwork, showings, etc. All the while doing your best to remain in control of the deal.

Ultimately, it comes down to who can you trust? Some homeowners will gut you like a fish the first chance they can. But these types usually reveal themselves early on. Don't work with them. I think you'll find most, however, are trustworthy and will respect you and your know how. If they need your help and smarts, and you are providing just that, the deal will usually go down as planned. Of course, it means you are going to be splitting the option consideration. But, hey, the homeowner is doing half the work, and I figure 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing.

• Like 1

@ BEV, What if i don't find that person. What other ways may i try to keep working on lease options in New Hampshire.
I refuse to accept this.

You will find the right someone if you really set your mind to it :blush:

I would start off by looking for "rookies mortgage loan agents" (someone just starting out) and explain to them what you're looking for and also tell them that when the option gets exercised, they can help out with the loan which will make them even more money. (t/b will thank u for this)

This could turn into a long relationship.

Get at least 2 other backups just in case one of them flakes out.

You can leave them your bank's deposit slip with your bank account already in it so that when it comes time to get your option money, all they do is go to your bank and make the deposit and let them keep their share and life goes on....

If none of that works for you (errrr), then the last resource is the Admin's advice, the man who still uses something called VCR :wacko:

BEV!

. . .If none of that works for you (errrr), then the last resource is the Admin's advice, the man who still uses something called VCR :blush:

BEV!

Hey, once I get the damn clock to stop blinking 12:00 I'm good to go. In the meantime, I am rocking to the sounds of my cassettes. :wacko:

PS: saw Beatlemania last night with my daughter. The fake Fab Four were fantastic! We had a great time as ol' dad took a stroll down memory lane. . .