The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
efete1

Lease Option Class with John Jackson

Well, just got back form Fort Worth, TX visiting our own John Jackson. What a trip! Our #1 host (Mr. Carbonare) couldn’t hang out to meet up (I think the FBI caught onto his trail and he had to get out of dodge). Too bad, MC, I was hoping to hang out and let you buy me some beverages!

Despite multiple rounds of high-priced Tequila, dancing girls, and a very gracious, massage-giving Embassy Suites F & B (food and beverage) Manager, I did survive to return home!

Even though he was highly intoxicated during the whole conference, John actually taught me a few things! I was only able to attend for 2 days and I hope the others still in attendance right now are also able to escape John and get home tomorrow!

Kudos to Mr. Jackson for a great 2 days. Very informative, lots of good information, and of course a ton of fun!!

I highly encourage any newbies on this forum to attend his course when you can. It is certainly worth the time and expense and will do wonders for your business. I am sure MC put on a great show as well (and did from what I heard of the other attendees).

Hope everyone has a great weekend and see you on the forums!

Eric

Columbus Lease to Buy

Columbus, OH

PS: talk to some of you next week for the Mastermind call!

Hi, Big E. Sorry I missed you in Fort Worth. I had to hit and run. I flew to New Yawk the next day and couldn't loiter with you and Jackson. Still in the Big Apple as we speak. Man, there is nothing like New York pizza :unsure: But I digress. . .

Glad to hear you enjoyed John's seminar. And I'm not at all surprised. Goober puts on a damn good class. :D With the emphasis on marketing as he does it, everyone who attends is ready to hit the streets running when they get back home. I expect no less from you, pal. ;)

It's still tentative, but I think there is a future class sometime in October. . .my birth month. . .gifts are welcome. B)

Hi, Big E. Sorry I missed you in Fort Worth. I had to hit and run. I flew to New Yawk the next day and couldn't loiter with you and Jackson. Still in the Big Apple as we speak. Man, there is nothing like New York pizza :unsure: But I digress. . .

Glad to hear you enjoyed John's seminar. And I'm not at all surprised. Goober puts on a damn good class. :D With the emphasis on marketing as he does it, everyone who attends is ready to hit the streets running when they get back home. I expect no less from you, pal. ;)

It's still tentative, but I think there is a future class sometime in October. . .my birth month. . .gifts are welcome. B)

HOW MUCH IS IT USUALLY TO ATTEND.

$2995, but the massage is included I think..... :D

I'll put a post on here once my blood alcohol level returns to normal..... :unsure:

It's still tentative, but I think there is a future class sometime in October. . .my birth month. . .gifts are welcome. :unsure:

Hopefully it is in Atlanta ;-)

ATL?!

You missed the boat on that one amigo! That was in Nov! I will say I loved it there, but the Embassy Suites here is the place for us, unless something unusual comes up in the future.

I'll post more on everything this week in regards to the class we just had and what is coming up.

Good Morning Everyone,

I attended the Spring class and wanted to give my feedback for the group. MC and John do a phenomenal job with this class. After attending this class there is absolutely no reason that you shouldn't be able to be successful with this business. John not only provides all of the how to's, but he also gives you access to all of his people in order to replicate his business quickly. If you have a small or non-existent budget, MC provides you with his email campaign that can get you up and running in minutes.

We were able to see John in action both on the phone as well as meeting with an actual homeowner. One of the students from the previous class, Jamey Harper, attended as well to provide his feedback and update on what he's been doing since the November class. It was good to see that he already has active deals and all were done on the cheap by calling ads on Craigslist.

MC and John made it clear that they are available to help any of us as we begin putting things in place. I would highly recommend the class to anyone thinking about attending.

John, just my two cents, I'd keep it at the Embassy Suites. The staff there really were attentive and made it an enjoyable stay.

Hey there!!! THanks so much for the post! I won't use your real name! HA!

I put a little post class list together that I thought everyone would enjoy and especially those that attended.

Thanks again to everyone and MC and I fully expect to hear from you all on your successes!

The location:

Embassy Suites in downtown Ft. Worth. Maybe I’m biased, but I think downtown FW is GREAT and judging from the feedback of everyone in the class they were also very impressed with the cleanliness, the comfort you get from the safety, and just the entire ambiance of the stores (Karen…) restaurants and overall activity and nightlife.

The entire staff of the Embassy Suites completely catered to us, and you would have thought we were the most important people in the hotel. Between the Director of Sales to the F & B Manager (Eric…ahem..), they were all so gracious, and are very much looking forward to our return. The buffet they prepared for us each day was fantastic, and I think Jamey particularly liked seeing the wait staff bringing trays of deserts to us each day.

The class:

We had 6 people attend and the great thing about such a small group and offering the small group only classes, is not only the more personalized training, but being able to get to know each other and develop the business and personal connections. I know we will all stay in touch and boost each other up to success. As I mentioned to some of the attendees, when someone pays to attend the class, I take that as that person putting their trust in myself and Michael. They are putting their trust in us that we will completely provide them with not only all of our knowledge and experience but also that we will continue to be there for any help they may need in the future. I take that trust very seriously, which I think is just one aspect of why these small classes makes us stand out compared to anything else that is out there.

The nightlife:

Well, I was beat down at the end of each day, but I was able to take the class out to the Reatta one night for some $25 shots of 1942, margaritas, and bull testicles. What a phenomenal view we had from the rooftop bar! Everyone enjoyed it and Karen even got to buy some overpriced jewelry, but hey…that’s just the way she rolls! HA! The last night left just myself, Jamey (who never passes up free food or drink) and my media man from D. Allen Media International who was onsite the last day to capture some of the training and the field trip we went on. I took them to the Reatta as well and we ate buffalo rib eyes and..yep….1942…after I paid the $350 tab we left and they got to at least see a bit of downtown.

The training:

I don’t travel the country offering training because I still think the best way to learn this business is in a small group, with hands on training. The class got to hear me talk to sellers on the phone, real estate brokers and investors. We even loaded up for a field trip where they got so see me meet with an investor on one of his properties, and hear us talk and see how everything comes together in real life. They got to see me putting signs in a yard, and they saw how quickly and easily I can take an e-mail from a seller, and turn around the preliminary information and figures to them using the preset e-mails I use. Very simple, very easy. It was 4 very full days and if we had another day we probably could have gone on.

I don’t think there is a doubt in anyone’s mind that they left with everything they need to be successful, and to duplicate the success I’ve had with Leasing to Buy.

The extras:

Eric flew in from OH to get a neck massage and have the “F & B” (effenb) bring him drugs. I explained to “effenb” where I usually keep my stress.

I spoke Spanish to one of the wait staff for 4 days only to find out on the last day that she’s from Turkey….oh….

The manager’s reception is all day if you hang with LOC.

I can spot a Robert Graham shirt from a ways away….hey…that’s just the way I roll.

Everyone got to see a real titanium watch.

Karen broke the compass on my watch.

A couple people had to attend undercover and in secrecy due to either their jobs, or some sort of legal issues they had.

I scared 6 people that doubted the braking ability of a 2002 Excursion

Calvin is great at finding deals on hotels, even if they aren’t remotely close to where he’s trying to go.

post-321-1302010113.jpg

Good for you, pilot.. I'm very proud of you! B)

Nice picture of the building, and to think that my very first job was at the Embassy Suits (accounting dept.) when I was still going to school.

They are Beautiful buildings.. Let me know when you guys give a class on a Cruise Ship :unsure:

BEV!

OMG! I may be moving to beautiful San Diego this year.. I have mixed feelings :D

I forgot to add the other bonus for this class, which was to hear me prank call someone that had bandit signs out!!! HA!!!

WHEEE!!!! It's fun to be me!

I have to agree that Fort Worth is the place to hold future classes. I had never been there before and I must say I was impressed. Good size city and easy to get around. Pretty downtown area where the hotel is located. Food at the hotel was top notch, too. Plus, Dallas-Fort Worth is centrally located and easy to fly in and out of. . .unless you're me. My day involved 12 hours of sitting in airports, being bumped off flights, landing at Love Field instead of DFW, and then scrambling to secure a rental car at 11:00PM. Despite that, the consensus is I was quite charming on Wednesday.

So for those of you looking to party with us in Atlanta, Florida, CA, Minneapolis, or Iowa, it ain't happenin'. :D Make your plans now for Fort Worth: The Fall Edition. :unsure:

My brother and his family live in Colleyville (I'm sure John knows where that is). We could all just bunk at their house. :unsure:

Lynn (FL)