The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
tailkinker73

new girl in town

Hi all!!!! I found this site doing a re group search, and I must say, it was a find. I have been reading posts, and find this place to be informative, and I love the sence of humor found in many of the postings. Navigation is pretty easy, and MichaelC, the addition of the Corner Bar was insperational! :) Talking RE is great and all, but this allows all of us to get to know each other in more personal ways. Speaking of which, I am a wife, and mother to two wonderful children, and also have a teenage stepdaugter. I have not done my first deal yet, but I am in the learning stage, and starting to look at houses, comparing prices, starting to do some backround checks on houses for practice. I hope to have my first deal done in the next couple of months. Great meeting you all, and I'm glad I found my way here. Take care all, Tailkinker

Hi, tailkinker, and welcome to The Naked Investor! Interesting screen name, I might add. I'm not quite sure what to make of it, but interesting screen name, nevertheless.

I have been reading posts, and find this place to be informative, and I love the sence of humor found in many of the postings.
That's our goal. To inform, and to have fun in the process. In fact, member -Tony- is on my payroll. He gets paid by the laugh, and he's been earning big bucks lately :( .
Navigation is pretty easy
By design, but I can't take credit for that. I'll pass along your kudos to Sam. He designed the site. I sat back, sipped quality adult beverages, and admonished him not to screw up.
the addition of the Corner Bar was insperational!
Thanks, again, but not really. I'm just an old drunk :).
Speaking of which, I am a wife, and mother to two wonderful children, and also have a teenage stepdaugter.
Speaking of which, I am a husband, and father to two anything but wonderful children. I married my very own Peg Bundy while deep under the influence in the jungles of Colombia. My first monster is a 15 year old daughter who, unbeknownst to her, is about two steps away from being enrolled in the military. The second one, who will be 6 next month, is my monster-in- training. She's daddy's lil' girl for the time being, but how much longer until I become the ol' fool in her eyes? Oh, and I have in-laws, too, and lots of 'em. But that's another post at another time. Perhaps when I stop crying.

Tailkinker, stick around, ask your questions, if you can help others here, please do so. It's a fun and helpful online community we have here. Hope to hear from you again.