The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
stoppayingrentnh.com

A professional voice mail recording

I plan on contacting 300-500 sellers by email every week. With that i know i will get a lot of calls. Can anyone please help me with a professional simple voice mail for the calls i will miss. Short and to the point that will send them to a website or at least will get them to leave a message. It would be a great help,thank you.

Junior,

With the marketing that you are doing are you letting them know they are calling your Voice Mail? My reasoning is this, that you will get a lot of people to call and only hang up. Plus if you go with the VM systems that charge you on a per minute or 6 second interval it can be a waist of money.

When I had my Mortgage Brokerage Business I used VM/PBX systems for Realtors and FSBO's. We could describe each program in detail in a 3-5 minute drop. But we saw a lot of hang ups early on. But when we said FREE 24HR recording. Only the people who wanted to listen called.

With that being said. I don't have one for Lease Option. But the FLYER in the course would be a good bullet point start.

HTH

Using GoDaddy.com, I designed a simple, 1-page web site that I drive prospective sellers to. If they're motivated, they fill out the form. I like a web site better than voice mail as I receive their information in written form. You can check out out my web site here.