The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
MichaelC

Class Is Set: October 13-16, 2011

John Jackson and I are pleased to announce we will be holding our last class of 2011, once again in Fort Worth, TX. The dates are October 13-16. This is a Thursday through Sunday event. Our thinking was some folks who wanted to attend the March class couldn't make it due to work schedules, and having the class run into the weekend might help alleviate that.

As many of you know, we aim for a class size of only around 8 attendees, maybe 10 max. This allows everyone to remain in the mix and involved, so that no one gets lost in the shuffle, as would happen if this was one of those 100 person cattle calls that are the norm these days. Our goal is quite clear: to provide all the information and support needed to get you from talking and studying about real estate to actually investing in real estate via lease options and cooperative assignments. As of today there are 3 confirmed attendees.

I talk and entertain the first day. John lulls everyone to sleep for the remainder. Be prepared for long monologues about his youth, busting broncos on the prarie. Scintillating stuff, I know. tired-sleeping-smiley-17370.gif

Full details and info can be had from John or myself. Feel free to PM either of us. You can also visit John's site at www.leaseoptionclasses.com

Hope to see some of you there! :P

I would love to go, those classes are packed with good info. But I am so damn smart and already know everything. :P

Then hang out at the hotel bar all day and skip the classes. Put the tab on Jackson's credit card. Flee the scene on Sunday afternoon.

I may not know crap about lease options, but I do put on a good show, and take care of my peeps.

Ask Eric or Jamey.

I don't jack around in the entertainment department!

The last class got to go on a tour in the love mobile, and I plan on making that happen in October.

That way the students get to see how I talk to sellers, how it flows etc.

HAnds on baby!

Hey people, it looks like as of Monday there will only be 6 seats left for the October class.

I'd love to have some NI peeps there, unless you already know everything like Steve.

I'd like to have a room full of people that know nothing, that way I come off like a genius.

This is why I teamed up with MC.

Anyway, please please let me know if you want in, as the room only holds 10 people MAX, so we're keeping it that way.

...working on logistics...just found out about it and would love to bring my 17 y/o...he just locked up two wlo deals and I think it would be great for him/us to bring it all together with your system...

Hello, Mike, and welcome aboard. We'd love to see you and your son in Fort Worth next month. Logistics? Not a problem. We can all stay at Casa Jackson, and while there I'll clone his ATM card. By the time he's wise to us we'll be out of town and he'll be left holding the bag. :)

Or if you want to play by the rules, contact John directly and he'll help you with all things Texas. Hope to see you see. :)

Hey Mike,

I'd recommend starting off with some form of transportation...maybe a plane, or possibly a car, then work your way from there.

You can fly into DFW or into Love Field, DFW being much closer though.

The Embassy Suites is downtown Ft. Worth, so you really don't need to rent a car, as the bars are all walking distance.

I just put out a newsletter with the hotel info, so let me find it and I'll post it here.

For those that are attending, or planning to attend the October 4 Day Event in Ft. Worth, here are the details for the hotel etc.

The hotel is the Embassy Suites Downtown Ft. Worth.

http://embassysuites1.hilton.com/en_US/es/...-Texas/index.do

To book a room, please contact them directly to get a room discount. Call 817-332-6900, and tell them that you are with the Leasing to Buy group so they know how to key it in. Tell them you need to book thru the hotel for the LTB rate.

The class will start October 13th about 9:30 AM, and our room is connected to the atrium where they have the free breakfast.

We should wrap up by about 5 each day, and on Sunday, the 16th, we'll wrap up about 2 so everyone can leave that day to head back home.

If you are flying in you can rent a car if you'd like, but once downtown, there is really no reason for a car, as everything is right there.

You can get a Super Shuttle from DFW but you probably should book it in advance. Just Google Super Shuttle DFW.