The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

Goodbye my NI people....

Since today, May 21st is supposed to be the end of the world, I thought I'd say a quick goodbye to everyone.

I don't know what you all may have planned, but I figure with the life I've lived I'm pretty well hosed, and if I was in Vegas I'd be going insanely crazy...but since I'm not...I think I'll just load my wife up with rhohepnol (date rape drug) and go out with a bang.

Since this is the last day to live out your dreams, what will you all be planning?

If this is, indeed, the end of it all, I'm hangin' with Sheen and Schwarzenegger. Helloooo?? Winning!

We have until 6 p.m. when the earth quakes start. Is there anyway we can push it back a day? I am meeting with a seller tomorrow at noon.

Now that I think about it, with the NFL season on the brink I say to the Powers that be, bring it on. It can't be any worse than that.

...yea but you don't know what Obama has planned next.

HA!

First he wants to move Israel's borders back, then he's going to work on bringing the continents back to Pangea, so it will help with establishing the whole one world, one bank, one monetary system, one social system etc.

Andrew! :rolleyes:

Where have you been?! Where are you at?! And what are you up to?!

Hey Steve,

Good to hear from you! Ok, first, I'm still in South Korea trying to get back to the US for good. I was in the States in 2009 for about 10 months but couldn't find anything.

I'm working on an online business teaching others to invest in tax liens since I've been having some great success since then. http://www.taxlieninvestingsimplified.com.

Been on another job search from here and hoping to land something stateside soon.

So how about you? What are you up too? How are your investment properties doing?

Andrew-

Wow back in South Korea. You must be one of those ‘international’ investors. LOL

I am still rolling with Lease Purchasing full time. The market is not as predictable as in the past, so you have to jump when its hot and hang on when its not. Just started branching out with a Rep. in another city, kind of testing out the water, and we should be closing our first L/O deal this coming week.

Still have the investment property you refied several years ago and the interest rate is at 4% and cash flowing nicely.

So now you’re writing books and teaching tax liens, Awesome. Nice web site too.

Good luck with that.

Hi Steve,

Good for you! I'm also happy to hear those props we refied way back when are still cash flowing.

Thanks for the kind comments regarding my website. I think it's terrible and am in the process of creating a new one with a much nicer template. Should be done in the next couple of days.

I'm hoping to be around here more often, but life is keeping me busy.

I'm tired of Korea now and want to return back to the states. These days I've got the bug to do lease options again but this time I'm going to try to do it with an apartment/multi-family units. I'm in contact with three lenders for private money to do this. So far, things look like it's going to happen. I'm going for owner financing as well on a second mortgage. I know the lenders don't like this so I'm also contemplating an owner 'cash-out' refinance for their desired downpayment and then doing a wrap on the whole friggin' thing. We'll see what gives and takes with all this.

Take care and let's keep in touch.

Andrew