The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
misenhour

Feel free to use this

Hello everyone,

I wanted to upload a Credit Repair Ebook that I wrote to give to my clients that would start the process of buying a home with my company, L3homes.com.

This is just me doing my part to contribute to this site as I see that I best can. Please feel free to use it if you like.

MichaelC, if uploading this is againist forum rules, I apoligize and I want be offended by you taking it down.

I enjoy this forum, there are alot of knowledgeable people here.

Take care and I wish everyone the best success! :)

HelpwithbadcreditEBOOK2.pdf

No problem at all, D-MACC. I took a look at your guide and I think it is very helpful. I'm glad you shared it here. Thank you!

No problem at all, D-MACC. I took a look at your guide and I think it is very helpful. I'm glad you shared it here. Thank you!

Your welcome... I appreciate all the infomration that you make available for us all.

Cool! thanks D-MACC

Your welcome Steve. I find that when you offer this to your clients, it can give you some crediability and they see that you really have their interests at heart.

Nice, thanks!

Yes sir! I hope it it can help you in your endeavors!