The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
misenhour

just starting

I have not purchased the manual yet, however I have gathered a lot of info from the forums here. I have placed ghost ads and i have had10 t/b respond in 2 days, I have tried to set up a line of communication with them to let them know what I do with no luck. I try to get them to give me ideas on what they are looking for so I can search out motivated sellers, no luck there. Am I doing something out of order or wrong?

You shouldn't have any problem finding out what they're looking for. If your posting ghost ads and they respond, after letting them know that the property is no longer available, let them know that you/your company do get new properties available rent to own in that area and you'd be happy to let them know as soon as something becomes available.

Then ask how many bedrooms they're looking for, what type of house (condo? townhouse? something big? small?), what area they like, what they're comfortable spending, why they can't buy now, when they think they'll be able to buy, if they have money put aside for a down payment, etc. (any other questions that will give you the info you need).

If they can't or won't answer those questions, they're not serious. Move on!

I have not purchased the manual yet . . . Am I doing something out of order or wrong?

It's time. :)

You shouldn't have any problem finding out what they're looking for. If your posting ghost ads and they respond, after letting them know that the property is no longer available, let them know that you/your company do get new properties available rent to own in that area and you'd be happy to let them know as soon as something becomes available.

Then ask how many bedrooms they're looking for, what type of house (condo? townhouse? something big? small?), what area they like, what they're comfortable spending, why they can't buy now, when they think they'll be able to buy, if they have money put aside for a down payment, etc. (any other questions that will give you the info you need).

If they can't or won't answer those questions, they're not serious. Move on!

Couldn't have said it better myself!