The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MichaelGibson

Can You Learn A Marketing Lesson From This Dog?

I couldn't figure it out.... walk up stairs backwards?

Sorry you had trouble figuring it out, Chris - The message was to find a way to get to the top (whatever your goal is), no matter how difficult it may be, or how long it takes, or the obstacles you may encounter. :D

I couldn't figure it out.... walk up stairs backwards?

Sorry you had trouble figuring it out, Chris - The message was to find a way to get to the top (whatever your goal is), no matter how difficult it may be, or how long it takes, or the obstacles you may encounter. ;)

I like it! It's true for so much more than just marketing, I think that's where I got confused haha :D

I think the dog has blinders on which limits how he could get up the stairs, made it more difficult. Similarly at times I get stuck in a rut doing things the same way, not realzing that by removing the blinders there is more than one way to get the deal or get the deal done.

Good Comments, Chris & Steve - Just watched the video again. Something else I noticed was how hesitant the dog was at the bottom of the stairs...how slowly he climbed the bottom half of the stairs...and how quickly he was able to finish his task once he got his methodology and momentum going!

And did you notice the "mentor" encouraging the dog with, "Come on, you can do it!" And the praise that was received once the dog had accomplished the task. And by the way, Chris, here's the lesson we take away from this: :D Here at the NI forum we have numerous mentors that share their experience and expertise...and who give us kudos when we share a success story!

Okay, I admit I've spent enough time on this video. I'm off to make an offer to a seller!

Sign in to follow this