The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
vballdarin

Business Credit Cards

Hey ya'll (that's the jargon I'm supposed to use since I live in the South).....

Not sure if this is the right category for this question but I'll leave it up to MC to figure that one out.

Do any of you have a business credit card you use? I'm trying to find good deals on "company" credit cards for business. I'm in the initial stages of learning about the different types of cards, perks, usages, credit limits, etc. It would just be for purchasing brochures, marketing materials, and other things that I would want to keep separate from my personal credit card. I'm thinking that it would be 1000x easier come tax time too.

Any and all information or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Darin

Try the bank that you have your biz bank account with.

Keep in mind that you will be a personal guarantor, so it's still based off your credit and can affect your credit if you default.

Darin,

After I formed my LLC, I was sent cc applications from several banks. The banks probably got my information from the Secretary of State's office.

Lynn (FL)