The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

It's almost time to slam the listed properties!

Just a heads up for those that do direct mail...as summer comes to a close in a few weeks, that's the best time to start hitting the listed houses that haven't sold.

Sellers always think, well...let's just see what happens this sumer, and when they still haven't' sold and school has started, they have a taste of reality that it isn't going to sell till next spring, so that is the time to have your mailer in front of them.

I had 5 more sellers call while I was gone for two weeks from the mailing I did weeks ago, and we picked up 2 more houses while I was gone, so it's going to be a busy fall I think with sellers calling.

You're right, John. Seller optimism runs rampant in the summer months, only to have a pin pop that balloon come September.

Sounds like a perfect time for my first mailing ever! I feel a little more optimistic now.

Sounds like a perfect time for my first mailing ever! I feel a little more optimistic now.

Good timing, Mike, and good luck! :wacko:

Thanks Michael! I will post my responses when they start rolling in.

We just signed up 2 more houses from the June mailing...I'm telling you all...this is the time to get your marketing in place.

Whether it be direct mail or e-mails

Good heavens where the heck did all these sellers come from. And where did the tenant/buyers go. What is this 2006?

I got a few more sellers now and looking to do the next mailout next weekend.

I'm working around the school schedule to time the mailing.

The T/B's are still there Steve! It does slow right when school starts though.....

HA! Funny!

Lynn, I haven't done a test on which is better. I think to do that you would need to have a good 2-3 months between dong one and the other.

Keep in mind, the calls I'm getting now were from a mailout in June, and they are still calling, so they hold the material for a while.

I just got a house that I'm going to get pictures of Monday, and she held my stuff for 18 months...no kidding....

Her situation changed and she had to stay there for a while, but now she has moved and she still had my brochure...go figure.

Thanks John.

BTW...they're extending Red Snapper season. Need more info?

Lynn (FL)

Extending???? When we were there my Father in law went fishing with a couple people on ust one of those 6 hour group boats and they had to throw back all the snapper because they weren't inseason...

When is the season?