The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Shar NJ

Contacting Sellers Online

Next to Craigslist, what is the best site to use for contacting sellers? I went to a few of the FSBO sites and it seems I have to fill out a form to contact them thus taking up a lot more time.

I sent out 95 emails yesterday on Craigslist so they banned me for 24 hours. However I did have a good response and sent out four Seller Price Sheets today B)

Thanks,

S

20 emails to CL ads a day seems to be a safe number that works for me (err... my VA)

You can get telephone numbers and send the same email messages through those FSBO sites, but I have been contacted by someone at one of those sites (Isoldmyhouse.com maybe?) after sending a bunch of messages, they basically asked why I was sending so many messages and when I told them (I'm looking for a lease-purchase and wasnt sure if any of the sellers on there might consider it) he said he'd put the messages through.... I don't know if that actually happened or not though. Just something to be aware of so you're not shocked if you get a call haha

Great guys, thanks for the info! I am hustling and I have a seller I am signing tonight! Should I leave a copy of the docs with him? He is a rehabber and says he has more houses coming up. I don't want him to copy the docs and L/O the other ones himself. Thanks!

Sharyn, if you're signing the paperwork tonight, what choice do you have but to leave his copy of it with him? Of course, if something happens and he doesn't sign for any reason, the paperwork leaves with you.