The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Thetattooedinvestor

CL marketing...

NICE! That's awesome! 17 years old and flipping houses, dang! Good for him!

Craigslist marketing definitely gets a good response and for the price, can't be beat!

What sort of direct mail are you cranking up?

Welcome to the Naked Investor!

NICE! That's awesome! 17 years old and flipping houses, dang! Good for him!

Craigslist marketing definitely gets a good response and for the price, can't be beat!

What sort of direct mail are you cranking up?

Welcome to the Naked Investor!

Mostly absentee owners, but im pulling expired listings off the mls this week too...i like the cost of creating lists from the mls (free) but the data has to be massaged a bit for the mail merge...ive purchased lists before and the "clean up" was already done...

I've emailed tons of craigslist ads. Most of the people flake out. I mean, the sellers. I get lots of trash responses which I delete. What is your master marketer doing to achieve such a great response?

Mike, we all get our share of kooks and flakes. It isn't something you're doing or doing wrong. Luck of the draw sometimes. Yesterday, for example, I sent out about half a dozen emails to CL FSBOs. Received 3 replies, all seemingly normal. . .at this time. We'll see when I get further into this.

On the other hand, I have had days when I fired off 30 emails, only to receive 3 replies telling me to go to hell. ;) Go figure. Be persistent. In the long run it all balances out.

Also, don't limit your marketing to CL. Try the other national sites as well as some local ones.

Mike, we all get our share of kooks and flakes. It isn't something you're doing or doing wrong. Luck of the draw sometimes. Yesterday, for example, I sent out about half a dozen emails to CL FSBOs. Received 3 replies, all seemingly normal. . .at this time. We'll see when I get further into this.

On the other hand, I have had days when I fired off 30 emails, only to receive 3 replies telling me to go to hell. <_< Go figure. Be persistent. In the long run it all balances out.

Also, don't limit your marketing to CL. Try the other national sites as well as some local ones.

Michael,

What are some good national ones?