The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Mastamike6

Marketing Campaigns

I just wanted to check in with everyone and see how their fall marketing campaigns have been going? I heard a lot of goals and different techniques discussed on the mastermind call last week and I am looking for updates! I actually have been very busy, almost too much to keep up with while still working a 40 hr JOB. You were all correct in saying that sellers are much more reasonable and open after the summer season winding down. All I have been doing is having a VA e-mail CList ads and the response has been great. Let me know what you are all up to.

I just wanted to check in with everyone and see how their fall marketing campaigns have been going? I heard a lot of goals and different techniques discussed on the mastermind call last week and I am looking for updates! I actually have been very busy, almost too much to keep up with while still working a 40 hr JOB. You were all correct in saying that sellers are much more reasonable and open after the summer season winding down. All I have been doing is having a VA e-mail CList ads and the response has been great. Let me know what you are all up to.

I missed the call cuz I'm a nub. BUT, I'm doing the same as you. Actually I am currently interviewing a VA that one of the members here uses to email CL ads. I just made a detailed PDF training document for her detailing exactly what I am looking for.

I will keep posted on the results.

I'm thinking 80/mo for (4) markets in craigslist vs $200/mo for one 3 mile strip of bandit signs PLUS signs..... easy decision ;)

Mike, no doubt that in most parts of the country when the school bells are ringing again, that's a wake up call for many homeowners to get serious about doing something with their property. So i'm not surprised to hear your response rate is great. Get 'em while they're hot! These homeowners don't want to go into the dead of winter with a problem property on their hands.

Michael D,

Can you pass along your training document for your VA?

Thanks,

Lynn (FL)

YES! I'M POPULAR! I'M POPULAR! lol.... This is based on Craigslist and the MC 2 email protocol. I've got an online form that's super easy to fill out with basic lead info, then it goes to google docs spreadsheet automatically.

Craigslist Email Training for a VA

I'm still getting houses from the June mailout, and I have another smaller duplicate one ready to send that I probably should have sent last week...but oh well.

I'll let you all know how this mailout of postcards does.

I figure we'll be getting calls off of it during the October class so that makes for good real life experience.

Hi Mastamike MA,

It's good to hear that you are getting a great response from emailing the CList ads.

I've contacted FSBO's on CList with no success. I did get a couple of responses from FRBO's on CList stating they may consider selling at the end of the lease, but once they hear the L/O strategy they're no longer interested.

I'm wondering what sort of approach and what do you say to the homeowners to get such a great response? Thanks.