The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

Is Noobama that big of a tool?

He made a statement that the wildfires that destroyed 1500 homes and burned all of the possessions of those families was due to global warming....

Can he really be such a freakin tool to think that?

Making a reference that Texas is on fire and the Governor still has doubts about global warming...

I dare him to show up in Bastrop and tell the families down there, "Looks like you all have a bad case of global warming".

Un-freaking-believable.....

Maybe nObama can pump the water needed to put out the fires from the alligator moat at the border.

nObama is a failure, his ideas and policies are failures. He's an idiot!

Moat..ha.. yeah, that was classic.

I say let him spend a week on the border of Nogales with nothing but a sleeping bag and some nutri-grain bars and see what he thinks.

He wouldn't last 2 minutes in Nuevo Laredo.

The Bastrop area is gorgeous and has a great resort by Hyatt called the Lost Pines, and it's all incredible to take the kids there, and to think that it's burned and he wants to use it as a podium for global warming....grrrrrr

He's playing to his base and the media. Unfortunately, the media is in the tank for this guy and so this nonsense passes as valid. Despite what has proven to be a failed presidency to this point, he is going to prove to be very difficult to defeat in his bid for reelection. :closedeyes:

I want to make a prediction...the almighty blames the wildfires on global warming, so how does this play into the insurance claims?

What if they were covered for fire but not global warming?

As a pilot, when I renew my insurance, I can actually opt in to coverage for acts of terrorism..no crap...I'm serious....

PLEASE MARK THIS PREDICTION DOWN!!!

I...Pilot76180...hereby predict that at this time next year you will be able to get insurance for acts of global warming......

. . .PLEASE MARK THIS PREDICTION DOWN!!!

I...Pilot76180...hereby predict that at this time next year you will be able to get insurance for acts of global warming......

Hereby noted, Nostradamus. :closedeyes:

Ummm, This is the same guy that ramrodded unconstitutional legislation through congress, bankrupted the United States and personally popped the middle class's security cherry.

Then runs for another term?

Tool? confirmed.

Ummm, This is the same guy that ramrodded unconstitutional legislation through congress, bankrupted the United States and personally popped the middle class's security cherry.

Then runs for another term?

Tool? confirmed.

He inherited this mess. It's Bush's fault. :closedeyes: