The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
moveright

Anyone ever checked out Freedomsoft?

I've heard of it but I'm not personally familiar with it. I'm an advocate of "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is". :closedeyes:

Hi michaeld,

I haven't personally used it, but know of a few wholesalers who consistently use it (as well as their Virtual Assistants) and they swear by it. If it's going to save you time then I say check it out for a month. I would be interested to know how it may be beneficial for us lease-option folks. They are advertising on their homepage a "30-Day money-back guarantee".

If you decide to sign up let us know how it works out!

~Adam

I also know of several successful wholesalers who use F$, but I think the important thing to keep in mind is that it's not going to do deals for you. It may help make your processes more efficient and from what I know about it, it's a good tool to use if you've got people (Virtual Assistants?) working for you, but I can't imagine a piece of software cutting down the learning curve or magically making deals happen for you.

You've still gotta do marketing and lead generation (in addition to whatever the software is capable of), you've still gotta speak with buyers and sellers and sell them on the idea of selling their home to you (on a lease purchase, as a cash transaction, etc.), the numbers still have to work for your buyers, and you've still gotta make sure the right information gets put in to the software correctly every time in order for it to be effective.

I've never used F$ so this is all just my personal opinion based on the knowledge I do have, but I know it's not inexpensive and I've seen the sales letters and webinars and videos and stuff and it does seem like it's the magic missing piece of the puzzle that will take you to the next level overnight.

Check out zoho.com, it's a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool that's web based and free for up to 3 users, plus it's very customize-able so you can set it up for just how you want your business to run (i.e. create fields for the info you need from sellers / buyers such as property address, ARV, asking price, MAO, rehab est., monthly payment, amount owed, asking rent, number of bedrooms, etc. etc. etc.). You can track your leads/prospects/sales funnel, schedule appointments/calls/followups/etc., which I imagine is the foundation of F$.

True you might not have the fancy features specific to wholesaling that F$ probably has (I imagine it can probably access public records and auto-fill in info such as living area, bedrooms, year built, last sale date, etc.), but for the price (free) and since lease-options are similar in some ways but very different in other ways than traditional wholesaling, you might be better off trying Zoho first and getting some deals done before paying whatever it costs + $97/mo (if I remember correctly?) for the fancy-schmancy F$

That's not to say it's not great software, I'm sure it is, but I can see how it would be easy to think that it's going to do a lot of the work for you and make a newer wholesaler capable of performing on the same level as an experienced wholesaler.

If you decide to try it out let us know how it goes! :closedeyes: