The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
bajones

First Seller Signed!

Had a great day yesterday - my first seller signed up!

I have done nothing but contact FRBO and FSBO off CL. I use CallFire to call them, and email the ones without phone numbers.

I typically talk to about 5 people a day. I worked it pretty hard for about a week, then got busy and dropped the marketing for the last 1 1/2 weeks.

This seller took 8 days to get back with from my first contact. Needless to say I learned a lesson - keep the marketing going and deals will come!

Now I just need to hit the TB marketing hard (started today) and get a TB for this house! I want that first check!

Just had to share my little success with all you great people here!

So far, so good! But I won't congratulate you just yet. The deal isn't done until that check clears the bank. ;) Hit the t/b side of the equation hard and keep us posted.

This seller took 8 days to get back with from my first contact. Needless to say I learned a lesson - keep the marketing going and deals will come!
Worth repeating. :unsure: