The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
HFP

LPA letter

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the NI site and to lease options. I have been reading the posts, trying to put all the pieces together as I get started. I have not been able to find the LPA letter (MCs 2 step email marketing). Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Chad

Hello Everyone,

I am new to the NI site and to lease options. I have been reading the posts, trying to put all the pieces together as I get started. I have not been able to find the LPA letter (MCs 2 step email marketing). Could someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Chad

Here you go

http://www.naked-investor.com/forums/index...?showtopic=8177

I highly suggest getting Michael's manual though. It will save you a lot of time piecing it together. Don't get me wrong, I do still have questions here and there, but the manual helped me to get a good overview.

Erik

Thanks Erik!

I have Michael's manual. After further reading of posts, it sounds like the LPA and FAQs documents are in the manual. I will check the manual again. Thanks again for your help!

Chad

Is the information for the LPA document, that you attach to your email correspondence with potential sellers, from page 43 in the manual?

Thanks for your help!

Chad

Is the information for the LPA document, that you attach to your email correspondence with potential sellers, from page 43 in the manual?

Thanks for your help!

Chad

The LPA paper was a .doc attachment in an email I received from MC after I purchased the manual. Once I received the Manual in the mail, the instructions were to email MC in receipt of the manual, then in his reply, there were many document attachments, LPA being one of them.

I'm out all day and you guys have all the answers. Looks like I'll be on the unemployment line soon. :unsure:

Chad, what Michael said is correct. The LPA doc and the FAQs doc were both included in the email you received with the Word files. If not, let me know and I'll take care of it.