The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ErikOk

Options in Texas

Hi all,

I live very close to the Oklahoma/Texas border and see a lot of properties that might be good lease options candidates. What do I need to do differently contract-wise in Texas since their laws are different towards L/O's?

Thanks,

Erik

Check with John Jackson. He does Lease Options in Texas, and has put together some information on how to do them there.

Lynn (FL)

I can get you the hook up on TX stuff...just PM me....or....just post here...I have nothing to hide....except that time in 11th grade behind the bus barn....but I was young...I needed the money..and I was inquisitive...

I can get you the hook up on TX stuff...just PM me....or....just post here...I have nothing to hide....except that time in 11th grade behind the bus barn....but I was young...I needed the money..and I was inquisitive...
That was you in that NAMBLA* video??

*If you don't know, don't ask. <_<

oo...so how was that trip to San Fran JJ? :P

oo...so how was that trip to San Fran JJ? :P

My eyes have been opened......and I can't walk by a butternut squash without taking a second glance now.....