The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
colehaynes

Free Listing and Syndication For Rent to Own Properties

Hey everyone,

I haven't been interacting here in the forum very much lately because I have been working on some internet stuff.

Several months ago when I was marketing my rent to own properties, I realized that there was no National rent to own listing website, except for all of those scam sites that charge monthly fees to search listings. So I started building one myself. The website still isn't NEARLY where I want it to be with functionality and design, but I was hoping for some feedback from those who are actively marketing these types of deals.

The website is www.rentuntilyouown.com and posting listings to the site is free. In the next 2-3 weeks we will have our syndication network setup so that when someone posts a property listing, we will automatically syndicate(re-post) the listing to over 20 major classified sites(Oodle, Vast, Zillow, etc.). I am finding that every other site that syndicates listings will charge a monthly fee, but this will also be totally free to users.

If any one has any advice on how I could improve upon the site, especially how to make the site more useful to rent to own sellers, I would love to hear from you!

Thanks everyone!

AWESOME!!!!

We actually JUST started working an a freebie site so I'll let you all know when it's up.

It will be www.easyqualifyhouses.com

Also, be sure to check out the sister site...www.adaoptacrackwhore.com.....

I think the site is at least off to a good start Cole!!

The one I'm working on is in phase 1, so nothing is up yet, but I'll keep you all posted here.

E-mail me when you feel the site is ready, and I can post some properties and give you functionality feedback from a user perspective.

Once your site is ready, I can have my VA load 35 or so houses on it.

Once mine is up, we should do some backlinking or something...I guess that's the term...I don't know...2 guys doing backlinking sounds a little gay....no offense MC...

On the site I am building it will be free for anyone named Lynn, or Buster.....or Hymen...

Mine will be free, and it looks like Cole's is set up to be free unless you need a longer term listing.

I've thought this is long overdue for quite some time..but...not being a techie..

Hell...I've been a member of this forum for what? 8 years? and I JUST...JUST freaking figured out how to add something to my "signature"!!! NO $HIT!!!

I've tried to load a picture of me but it keeps saying "image too large"....maybe I should take a picture of a different body part....

. . .I've tried to load a picture of me but it keeps saying "image too large"....maybe I should take a picture of a different body part....
I agree. Try your penis instead of your foot.

11 1/2 EEEE shoe my man...all the parts are equivalent....

I told the class that my last name is JAckson, so I'm part black...but just the right parts....HA!!!

WHEEEEEE!!!!

11 1/2 EEEE shoe my man...all the parts are equivalent....

I told the class that my last name is JAckson, so I'm part black...but just the right parts....HA!!!

WHEEEEEE!!!!

3rd FLOOR Action Jackson!!!