The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Andrew Ikeda

Unsecured Business Lines of Credit (for real estate too)

Hello Fellow Naked Investors,

I have recently started my own business as a business credit consultant. I have funding programs for all types of businesses including real estate. As an investor and long time naked-investor, I've taken great pains to ensure that what I offer is legitimate, legal, and honest. I believe that I have found what I'm looking for.

Three programs that my partners provide are full doc funding, start up business funding, and working capital funding.

I also have access to unsecured business line of credit for borrowers with as low as 500 FICO, but the business must be in good standing, make $5,000/month with a checking account balance of $3,000/month.

Even if any of this is a problem, we also have 'shell' corporations for sale for as little as $3,500 (up to around $9,500). These corps have seasoning and credit already established and I will assist you in registering them with the state(s) if you purchase them through me.

I also have a free excel spreadsheet for analyzing commercial properties for the asking. It emphasizes cap rate, cash-on-cash, DCR and DTI ratios.

Feel free to contact me for more information. There are no up-front fees for applications or appointments.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Andrew Ikeda

Investor and Business Credit Consultant

Email: pnwcorpfunding@gmail.com

Phone: (360) 727 - 7808

And thank you Michael.

By the way, the lines of credit do NOT report to the Personal Credit Bureaus and rates are as low as 8.99%. It's a great alternative to hard money.

I've personally been approved for over $100,000 for my investing purposes. :blink:

Best Regards,

Andrew