The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Chris&Kez

G'day :)

Hey g'day people:)

Well I'm here we got an invite in our mailbox this morning...Chris is @ his regular J. O .B. atm and I'm home in my corner chief exec in charge of Tea & Coffee :P

A lil 'bout us: We met 2 yrs ago, online in a chat room, YEP, one of those stories lol, but hey it worked:)

So I packed up and moved to the good ol' USA. Only 12, 000 miles 19 hrs by plane not including layovers or VIA JAPAN ,there's a whole other story for some other day aghhh (let's just say,dont go there for a beer unless you're DYING of thirst and/or filthy rich)

..anywayI just love it here, you guys are so darn friendly, now I know where the world's share of gentleman are!! Heck, I even say "y'all" and "ma'am" now....and I LUV NASCAR...just don't even try and explain the football to me though. :blink:

So here I am in our cute little, YEAH little house, Chris works as an Op. Technician with "blah blah"...and comes home around 3.30 in the afternoon for a cool drink and to hear all about what 'we' learned for the day...3 ft of notes, who rang, who I rang, my next brainstorm....what works, what doesnt, doesnt , doesnt...

We're trying to get this show on the road to 'upgrade our homebase firstly because as cute as it is, don't poke you head out the window unless you want it run over by a school bus, firetruck, ambulance, police vehicle, or a 'lady' swinging her purse on the way to visit the house acroos the road for afternoon 'recreation' of sorts :unsure: Not to mention the fresh air round here....mmmmmmmm smells just like creosote.

Don't get me wrong, it's ok , but for one, Ive not lived in a city situation since I was 12 yrs old...( a lil while back :P ) so all is a lil odd with this location, and our dog Tulip and I just cant handle the noise factor. Poor girl need stress therapy.

No, the dog.

SO what to do...well, being as bold as I am, and with our newly acquired skills, we thought we just might find a 'sexy' house in a nice location, semi rural would be nice just not too far from the J.O.B. 'til we get it together and can live further towards the mountains somewhere which we both love so much.

Looking for a L/O so we can come in and make a rather INSULTING but financially viable offer to the seller, say $0 DOWN, lower than asking rent per month, diff of which can still be paid on the 'backend', including a higher offer on the end price to compensate for the rent diff per month we recieved. (did I lose "y'all" yet? good, hang on it gets better.......) our "newly aquired skills" tells us that this is a cool option, not only for us but for the seller ,who , if he can handle the initial INSULTING PROPOSITION without having a stroke, can claim this loss on his tax anyway, still get his asking price+ and be ever joyful in knowing he has prevented lil ol me from creosote OD and vet bills for the pet psychotherapist :o

Besides, our kids are here n' there between Australia and Arkansas...we cant have them all arrive at once and not have the nice pool ( yes, I would prefer one, this humidity is WONDERFUL isnt it ? )and the room to swing a cat in...hmm, cat just left the room..........you get my point.

SOOOO anybody who doesnt mind the insulting offer(too bad if you do, Im also not shy anymore :P, next please)......has a 'sexy' home for sale, and wants what they want for it, feel free to email us!

We need somewhere within 20-30 mins off Little Rock thanks!

It's great to be here, we thank you for the invitation, just need to know whats with the naked bit if you could let us know? LOL naked works....

I see a couple of pps familiar to me from another forum, like the WOOHOO SEXY car guy, Hi Christian!

Thanks again, and happy investing.

PS now I know what to do with our DEAD CHEVY VAN ;)

Chris & Kerry.

Welcome Chris&Kez!

My name is Brandon and I share my registered name with my brother Cruz, but that's a long story.

We are glad to have you guys and I have to say that you are long winded and so wild. America, especially the south should tame you a bit if not make you an incest victim, just joking! LOL! Anyways, thanks for showing up and adding your own personal touch to our wonderful site.

I am sure if somebody has something you need then they will surely answer your post pretty quickly.

Well, once again welcome to the naked investor (by the way the Naked part means the bare essentials, get it?)

So, have a good stay, keep coming back and learning and teaches us as well. Your input is always welcome!

Brandon

Hey, thanks Brandon, Ive made about 3 or so more posts since that one LOL just keep seeing things n going "oh oh, and!"......... anyway, talk I can,my friends tell me I could talk under wet cement, 'spose it's a woman thing...but I guess thats a plus in this biz tho ay?

K

Hello Chris and Kerry, and a big Yank welcome to The Naked Investor!

I absolutely loved your post here. You're my kind of girl ;):P:o:blink:.

A bit unstable, perhaps, but still, my kind of girl. (Hmmm, wonder if it isn't too late to trade in my wife for a different make and model??). But, I digress..........

Japan, yes, very expensive.

..anywayI just love it here, you guys are so darn friendly
You obviously haven't been to Florida, yet.
Heck, I even say "y'all" and "ma'am" now....and I LUV NASCAR...
As long as you aren't wearing a trucker hat and chewing tobacco.
this humidity is WONDERFUL isnt it ?
As I said, you obviously haven't been to Florida, yet, have you?
I see a couple of pps familiar to me from another forum, like the WOOHOO SEXY car guy, Hi Christian!
I know Chris. But he never let on that he was sexy.
It's great to be here, we thank you for the invitation, just need to know whats with the naked bit if you could let us know? LOL naked works....
Thank you, Kerry. It's even greater to have you here with us as new members. I can see you're a good fit, and I'm glad you found us. As for the Naked part of my investing, let's just say you never know what lurks on the other side of a post or email :unsure: :ph34r:

Oh, and one more thing, my dear.......I enjoyed your post so much I want to send you a complimentary copy of my manual. Please email me at admin@naked-investor.com with your mailing address. I'll fire off a copy as soon as I hear from you :P:P . Congratulations!

Hello Chris and Kerry, and a big Yank welcome to The Naked Investor!

Everyone I know in Aussie calls Americans YANKS...I've discovered that doesnt apply to the south hehe...another word Aussies use is 'seppo', a tad uncmplimentary I must say, think it came from WW2 era...Aussies are npt particulary USA educated in the diffs between the north n south....just an astute observation at 3 AM

I absolutely loved your post here. You're my kind of girl .

A bit unstable, perhaps, but still, my kind of girl.

I've discovered that BUD therapy is a good substitute for ZOLOFT ~HIC~

hang on, you mentioned 30 yr old scotch somewhere, that works too, but go easy on the bl00dy ice pls, gives me a nasty headach next mornon'

May I recommend some good ol' Bundaberg Rum from Queensland, Aussie if you haven't already dunked 1 b4.

Lemme know, will arrange one with posty...errr, mailman for you.

(Hmmm, wonder if it isn't too late to trade in my wife for a different make and model??).

I'm not the latest model LOL, there are crows feet in the paint job, the headlights need adjusting somewhat, I have a bump on my rear fender, a buckled wheel, and in need of some other general bodywork.

My mechanic assures me these are just minor repairs and the running gear is still in good order, however, I am low maintenance, don't have a problem with gas, my rego (tags?) have lasted 39 yrs already, and I might even make it to classic vintage if buffed at least once a day :o ( regardless of getting waxed on occassion)

But, I digress..........

Japan, yes, very expensive.

no kidding, $12 a glass , then it was Fosters, yucko

..anywayI just love it here, you guys are so darn friendly

You obviously haven't been to Florida, yet.

Nope, Im not registered to vote yet !!!

Heck, I even say "y'all" and "ma'am" now....and I LUV NASCAR...

As long as you aren't wearing a trucker hat and chewing tobacco.

nah, but I have a Hogs hat n I luv beef jerky! scared you yet?

this humidity is WONDERFUL isnt it ?

As I said, you obviously haven't been to Florida, yet, have you?

Aussie weather forecast:Merry Christmas!

11Am december 25th

temp: 125 degrees

Humidity:20%

Santa has sweat on his chief buck

...watching the USA weather forecast:

NY: somewhere in the snow

California: yo dude iz crazy weather yeah?

Montanna: iiiits a bbbittt cccoool ttodayyyy bbbut ooook :unsure:

Texas: see next post, whatever it says it'll be BIGGER anyway.

Arkansas:temp 30, bitta snow on the cadillac there bubba, road is slicker n owl sh*t n , n the spit can dun froze up on tha end of tha ironin' bord

I know Chris. But he never let on that he was sexy.

I want the car, how? you deliver Christian?

scarey Q

LOL anyway,thanks for the welcome :blink:

Most friendly people, not 'stuffed shirt' like alot of forums Ive visited but not bothered to join.

40 Q's on the way!

now somebody pass the coffee pot pls

Kerry

Guest Rat_Race_Hater(ImAnEagle)

ARGH!!!

<---------------wonders if there is anything I can possibly say for free stuff.

Welcome to this forum C&K, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!!!!! :lol:

Its nice to see couples lined up with the same desires...especially desires that require much open mindedness and determination as real estate investing!

RRH