The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ErikOk

Postcard Marketing

I've been reading some older posts, and would like to find out what everybody is currently using for postcard marketing.

Whether you are targeting specific owners or just blanketing certain neighborhoods.

If you are marketing by postcard to buyers.

I saw click2mail mentioned. Is there any other website that is comparable?

If you have samples of what you are using that would be great.

Are you taking a personal "I want to buy your house", or a more business approach where you are representing yourself as a company? I'm sure there are pros and cons to each.

Thanks

Hey there Erik. I'm doing the postcards as well and based mine off of the sample one that John posted awhile back (I've attached it to this post since I can't find the thread right now). I had mind printed at GotPrint.com. I got single sided printing in full color on thick-stock paper (non-gloss) for like $40 for 1000 postcards. Saying that, I do have to spend the .5 hour or so that it takes to address and stamp each one for each run.

I go through Realtor.com and take houses from 1 zip code at a time and filter the results by beds, price, size, and housing type (single family). I got an oDesk VA that puts them onto a label sheet and sends them back to me. As of now, I've hit 3 zip codes (max 20 minute drive for me) and will repeat in a few weeks.

Each time I've sent out postcards (around 70-100 per zip code), I've gotten a call from at least one homeowner, but no deals yet. I'm doing this as opposed to cold-calling simply because someone calling has technically been pre-filtered as they are only calling because they are interested. I do plan on adding cold-calling to the armory in the next month or so, but the 9-5 is really hectic now at the end of the year so we'll see...

Hope this helps!

Lease_to_Buy_postcard_front_2.pdf

You can use a company that will create the card and mail them as well, but it costs more to do that, so you just have to weigh it.

I order the cards at overnightprints.com and I have a bulk mail permit that is imprinted on the postcard template.

Sign in to follow this