The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ErikOk

LLC Physical Address

I get the feeling you have a folder on your computer called "Pics of my fetishes" and you can quickly go there to pull out any random picture of a subject posted here..

But...I'm looking at this photo..and that odd...red and white thing in the front...like a nasal inhaler thing....I'm wondering if that's for the nose or for....umm..looking at the expression of satisfaction on the person on the far left...I'm guessing she didn't use that in her nose....

I get the feeling you have a folder on your computer called "Pics of my fetishes"
You know me well, Johnny. And guess who's on the cover of that folder, sweetie? :P

I love the gradual deterioration of this thread :P
Actually, they usually degenerate much quicker than this. I'm somewhat disappointed in you guys. :P

I love the gradual deterioration of this thread :P
Actually, they usually degenerate much quicker than this. I'm somewhat disappointed in you guys. :)

I held out as long as I can...The orange tub in the middle is MC's bed pan. These hot women are also the top income earners in the state of New Mexico for Pre Paid legal...funny because I am sure the one on the left can't read. She has other talents that I really don't want to think about. Chili eating contest champion comes to mind.

HA!!!! YEA!! Jake made a funny!! That pre-paid legal comment was hilarious!!! WHEEE!!!!

You know who those chics are?

They are the registered agents for LLC's in Oklahoma....

HA!!!!!!!

They are the reason men turn gay....

HA!!!! YEA!! Jake made a funny!! That pre-paid legal comment was hilarious!!! WHEEE!!!!

HA!!!!!!!

You're served

Official Oklahoma Registered Agent Service

Yikes!! And Jackson accuses me of having a fetish folder?

HA!!!!!!!

You're served

Official Oklahoma Registered Agent Service

Yikes!! And Jackson accuses me of having a fetish folder?

Who Was The Host?

Party Time

Oh dear god....it's like Erik is actually Darin...

Good guy, but too much time on the ol hands.....

That was a pretty funny photoshop pic though.....

HA!

MC, we need to get Darin back on board here...make it happen man!!

It's winter where he is, so no golf...get him back on here to post his photo-creativity....