The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
EQUITY NOTES

Office Phone

Hi

I have a question and would appreciate any answers

i have been using my cell phone to take and answer calls from prospects, working from my home

I wanted to ask you fellow investors if you use a land line from home and how you contact prospects

Privacy being the issue with prospects

Type of service you may use working from home

Thanks

Tom

I think the privacy issue that he works at home in his jamies...jameys? Jam jams..

I use a cell phone only. I have a land fax line.

Nowadays only having a cell is not unusual.

I think I told the last class how I lost my land line when the police showed up at my house....

That's just the way I roll.......

Get google voice and give them the google number. Then have them call the google number. You can then setup google to ring your cell.

For the ultimate in paranoia, if you want to make it look like you are calling FROM the google number, just call your google number from your cell. Then once you are connected press the menu option (2 I think) to place a call.

Then just enter the number you wish to call. Make sure this works by calling a friends or family members phone to make sure the google number shows.

I think the privacy issue that he works at home in his jamies...jameys? Jam jams..

I

Unless he's a true nekkid investor

I

Unless he's a true nekkid investor

:o