The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
lomax_properties

Help with mailer and County assessor

Good day fellow investors,

It has been awhile since I have posted anything. I want to personally thank MC for the one on one mentoring that he has been giving me. I have completed a CA and made 5K from it in the form of 4K up front and a promisary note of the 1K.

My question today mostly goes to John...Once you generate the list from the MLS and you have your VA scrub it through the county assessor, what do you do if it does not come up with the parcel?

I live in AZ, Pima County, and I am finding that when I insert the MLS listed home address into the country assessor website, more times than not I get the "this parcel can not be found" note.

Now I believe my only option is to send the brochure to the actual listed property.

Is this worth it? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Tim

I believe what you are running into is the Obama admin. shutting down all internet access to people in AZ, unless you are here illegally...

to be honest, I just give my VA the cities or zip codes I want houses in, and she sends me the list in the Word format for the Avery labels and I print them.

I've never encountered the issue you are having. Is there another site for the tax assessor? Here, we have www.tad.org, which is what I use, but if I want to see more detailed info, I go to a different site the county has.

Thanks John,

I did a little more research and found another sight, however, I am getting better luck but sometimes it still comes back with "parcel can not be found" I am an action guy and don't want to wait anymore on getting these mailers out.

I will send them to the respected name and address if the assessor comes up with it, and in the case that they don't I will send to the listed property addressed as Current Homeowner

Is this worth it,

Hopefully, the house isn't just being used as a drop house with a bunch of people running away from SB1070....

Thanks,

TIm

Hopefully, the house isn't just being used as a drop house with a bunch of people running away from SB1070....

:D