The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
vballdarin

Sending and receiving Faxes without having a phone line...

Hey ya'll.....

Not sure if anyone is familiar with the new style of faxing...... but if you're looking to have a fax for your office (and don't want to waste the money on a land line from the local rip-you-off phone company), which is what i'm trying to change...you may want to look into a few sites that offer the ability to fax using nothing but the internet.

Send2fax.com is the one my sister uses and has had very good results with an 8.95 plan and 12.95 plan with your first month free.

and

Fax Thru Email from GoDaddy.com offers a 14.99 plan and 9.99 plan.

Just wanted to pass along the info so that it may be helpful in everyone's business. If anyone uses this or knows someone who does, please expound on your experience for the rest of us who are just now moving into the 21st century. :blush:

Darin (I don't like my local phone company) Ray

Thanks MC....

Since I'm taking my "talents" to try a city outside my local area, I need to cut back on any un-needed expenses.

If anyone has any other cost cutting ideas for their LO business....let's hear them!

Darin (there's no way you can reach it with a 8 iron sir....trust me) Ray