The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

Crickets

This had better be the last year of this Sh*t economy. All I hear in business is nothing, nothing but crickets, and I'm sick of it. It's to damn quiet most of the time.

Thank you!

Steve, from what I read in the papers the economy has turned the corner and all is well. . .oh, wait. . .it's an election year. . .nevermind. <_<

Actually Erik...on a post somewhere on here I mentioned that I was completing an RFQ for the government on ideas on how to rent to own government owned houses etc.

It ended up being more in depth than I thought, but I have yet to hear anything...which is odd...normally the government is quick to act...oh wait...that's only for baseball players that use steroids....

I guess the government is just like the rest of us in a way...

Easily diverted by less important issues....

I do it all of the time... the kids bathroom needs to be completely redone....and I decide instead to plant a few flowers in the front flower bed....

Economy is going to hell.....congress questions baseball players that may have used steroids....(I didn't realize the MLB was actually run by the government...)

You do the GSA thing, Steve. I'm gettin' me a job with the Secret Service and requesting a transfer to Cartagena! I honeymooned there. . .those ladies rock! ;)

If anyone here ever wondered why MC had this odd grin on his face in any picture he's in....... la esposa de MC is de Colombia.....

Nuff said....

I heard las chicas de Colombia can peel a banana without their hands....

. . .I heard las chicas de Colombia can peel a banana without their hands....

So can Jake. What's your point?? :lol:

Who loves ya, Jakey?? :wub: