The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
pilot76180

Costa Rica

OMGOSH!,

I can't wait to see them!! the pics. I have a dream of owning a prop there and living there half the year. I'd go there and live permanently but I'd miss my kids waaaay too much.

I'll loan you my kids anytime. . .please.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know how old yours are Michael, but mine are finally getting to the age (30s) where we can be friends. Good stuff. Heck when I get a place down there they might even move on down too.

My kids are still there.....now that I think about it....there should be a check in the mail....

A check for you or one to them?? Seems they always want $$$ but who am I to talk . . . I want lots of it! B)

Very cool! I especially like the lil' frog, who is probably packing some serious poison in that little red body.

I tried to upload some files but my files are too large....not the first time I've heard that....

I'm sure you've heard that about your files. . .and nothing else. (How long before Jake Duvall comes running to this thread?)

I'm assuming some photo files? They have to be pretty damn big not to be accepted. Are you posting murals? Or just screwing up? The big, bad Admin is here to help, Johnny.

Sorry I am late...I got stuck in a toaster. Long story. Anyway, Pilot has only heard that about his abnormally sized feet...I have seen his 'Filing System'. It's just a tissue box next to his keyboard.

• Like 1

Ooops! If I 'Like' my own reply...I am pretty sure that is like giving myself a high five.

It's a form of self-gratification. . .