The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
JvM

Need help with the docs for assigning back to seller...

Ah, I see what you're saying.

To me, it's like with most sales. It's way easier to get your foot in the door with a small,

"no-brainer" sale & then get the rest of what you need than going in with a 10 page

option & lease (the whole enchilada).

I know some say that you weed out the sellers who aren't as serious with the big package

up front, but I believe that people are inherently lazy (even motivated sellers). So I prefer to

use the simple 1 page, no-brainer to get what I need to market the property up front. Then

I can always get more.

JvM

So basically a Letter of Intent. BTW, I sent you my email address.

Thanks,

Erik

Emailed ya back...

JvM

Well Judge, I was kind-a in a lease option with the seller, but not really. Well, I guess I was bringing a buyer to the seller without a license, yea but, I know the seller was paying me a Fee-for Service, but I didn’t want to disclose it to the buyer. Nor did I want the seller to know the full terms of the deal they were getting into.

• Like 1

Well Judge, I was kind-a in a lease option with the seller, but not really. Well, I guess I was bringing a buyer to the seller without a license, yea but, I know the seller was paying me a Fee-for Service, but I didn’t want to disclose it to the buyer. Nor did I want the seller to know the full terms of the deal they were getting into.

Lol! No, it's not like that at all. Everything is disclosed to all parties; it's just assigning it one way instead of the other.

Besides, I really doubt Adam King would be doing it this way if it weren't completely on the up & up.

JvM

Besides, I really doubt Adam King would be doing it this way if it weren't completely on the up & up.

Really? He's done more stints in the slammer than Lindsey Lohan. :lol:

Lol! Yeah, but he doesn't look as good in a dress.... Or does he!!!!

Give me minute to crank up Photoshop!

Give me minute to crank up Photoshop!

Not unexpected that another thread would hit the skids. :P

Lol!

@ ErikOK Don't forget when you photoshop the pic to use his

alter ego stage name... Adam Queen!

LOL... sorry, had to...

JvM

Lol!

@ ErikOK Don't forget when you photoshop the pic to use his

alter ego stage name... Adam Queen!

LOL... sorry, had to...

JvM

:lol:

OK, either way works just fine. I like assigning to the buyer because what I like to do is get another option in play, and that is if the buyer doesn't excercise the option by whenever I have the right to take over the option and buy at the option price and terms within x days, just be sure you specify a buck or so to make this option enforceable.. In the old days of rising prices this was another shot at some bucks and those days are beginning to show up again in many areas.