The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
stoppayingrentnh.com

Question about management cmpany and that i am not an investor?

Hello again guys and gals.I have been trying to present myself as a partner or someone who owns a property management company as the manual says.To tell you the truth i have been getting a lot more yes,and i will call you.For some reason i couldn't close 4 yes out of 27 emails.I noticed my mistake,in my emails i said i have a management company like the manual says,when they call,either excitement or fear i can't control,i say i have a list of tenant/buyers ready to make an offer on their home.My fear,help me understand:how to protect myself when i say or make them believe i will be making payments and taking care of maintenance,i know somehow the tenant will,it's the contract negotiation or protection i need to understand to protect myself from not making payments if i can't find a tenant buyer.Second,Should i register a management company?It was actually 5 yes,2 of them just could not believe the only way i get paid is when buyer buys property.

Junior, it still appears as if you are offering some sort of sandwich lease/cooperative assignment hybrid deal. If it's confusing to me I can only imagine how confusing it must be to the homeowners. You need to understand what you are offering, or the homeowner has no chance of understanding. If you're offering a CA, then explain what that is in clear and concise terms and how it benefits them.

No need to register any company right now. Get a deal or two under your belt than worry about things like that.

LOL,thank you MIC.I read the manual over and over again,maybe i am rushing it somewhere.Somehow my confusing question just became clear,i am glad people in this forum really wants to help. "YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING"

Happy to help, Junior. Keep plugging away, get clear on CA's, talk to homeowners, make offers. Rinse, repeat. . . ;)