The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
DeeLight

I'm adding a mkting stream

(Newbies) It's good to be part of a community and make ourselves accountable. Just letting everyone know that I am going to have a lil bit of disposable income later in August so I am going to start doing what our dear brilliant John Jackson does---mail to the owners of listed properties. It will only be maybe 30 pcards per week but it's what I can do right now. What matters is being in ACTION.

I've always wondered about this mkting technique and now that I have read almost every post of John's I'm going for it. And (my promise to myself) when I have 2 deals under my belt I am going to do the training with our illustrious, benevolent MC and John.

I'll keep you posted as to the results of this plan.

Go get 'em, Dee! :) All marketing is good, so get your name out there in front of your target market and make things happen. We're here to help.

:wub: you're the best (but I know you already knew that)

Not really. I have kids and in-laws to keep me grounded. :P

Just curious, what type of response has John seen using this approach? It seems like something that would have to produce a pretty good response to recoup the investment.