The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
DeeLight

Should i pure Option this?

I have found better responses to the emails sent to Oklahoma over So Cal! Hmmm not surprising but we'll see where it goes in the end.

Better stay off my turf :P

Damn! that's crazy. I've talked to some crazy ones too on the phone and in email--but this is over the top. Que Lastima!

Hey Erik I won't step on your toes. In fact maybe someday we will do a deal together (that would be fun!) B) I only operate from a place of abundance. There is plenty to go around. ;)

• Like 1

Brian. lmao, que lastima!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: omgosh that is hilarious. Yup, I'm getting all the crazies out of the way to get to my great deals :D

And how are you doing my local friend?

Its very very hot...like near 110 for several days and oddly humid with some thunderstorm activity...other than that I'm well. Since about the beginning of the month I've noticed an increase in responses to marketing activity...not sure if there is a rhythm and rhyme to this, but I'm hopeful it will translate into something.

Despite Jackson saying so, (he's a thief and a liar), it is true. Statistically, home sales peak during the summer months as buyers with rug rats scramble to get settled into their new home before the start of the new school year. Come Labor Day, there is a steady decline of housing sales into the winter months.