The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ErikOk

Attachment under Member > Conversations

I don't see the attachment button under Conversations. Is there some way to add an attachment? I see my Media, but am wanting to upload an attachment and then share.

Erik, if I'm following where you are, at the bottom right of the reply box is a button that reads "More Reply Options". Hit that and you will be able to attach all the dirty photos you want. :P

Erik, if I'm following where you are, at the bottom right of the reply box is a button that reads "More Reply Options". Hit that and you will be able to attach all the dirty photos you want. :P

I see it on the main forum, but not under:

The Naked Investor Forums

→ Messenger

→ My Conversations

→ Your site

→ Composing Message

I have some incriminating pix of JJ that we might be able to blackmail him with.

Erik, I'm at a loss as to why you aren't seeing the option to attach a file to your message. :blink: It's there for me and, I assume, everyone else. I'll look into this. In the meantime is anyone else having this problem?

Erik, I'm at a loss as to why you aren't seeing the option to attach a file to your message. :blink: It's there for me and, I assume, everyone else. I'll look into this. In the meantime is anyone else having this problem?

I see 'Send message', 'Preview message' and Cancel

Try it now, Erik. I changed a permission that should have fixed the issue.

Yep, I see the attachment setting now. Thanks