The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
DeeLight

There are nice moments too

Hey gang,

Just wanted to pass on a nice note I got from a deal that I thought had died this week. I won't go into all the deets but here's what he just now said (Ihad sent the short form letter days ago):

"I apologize for the late reply. Been quite a week... anyway, I've decided to rent out my property to some new tenants who have shown an interest. I will definitely be desiring to sell in the future, but not right at this time. I like what you offer and your service sounds very good. I will keep your information and contact you when I am ready to lease/sell."

Thank you again : )

So that is enuf of a reward for all the time spent. Yay!

Some validation for your efforts, Dee. Often, the work you do today won't result in a done deal for months down the road. Over the years I have been contacted by several homeowners many months after my initial contact. They tried FSBO, MLS, and after nothing else worked an email pops up: "are you still interested in my house?" Uhh, yeah, whoever the hell you are. . . :huh:

• Like 1

It does happen. I wholesaled a property months later when the seller called to say that the other "investor" backed out. I was able to close on it and she even gave me a good rating as an agent online. I always leave people with "hey, if it doesn't work out, feel free to give me a call". People appreciate parting on good terms :-)

• Like 1

WTH, I tried to LIkE the post you made and I got a msg that says I have reached my limit of likes!!!? Michael, this needs to be adjusted :huh:

Anyways, too dang funny/ Thanks for the belly laff. I did get another msg today from my marketing a month ago that says, "so, do you have buyers for my house?" Yeah, my response is the same as yours MC. I am bad tho. I sat there at the laptop screen laffing---"Ohhhh so you aren't interested in a l/o, huh?" Bad on me :o:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Raquel, "People appreciate parting on good terms :-) VERRRRY true. Good one!!!

"

Some validation for your efforts, Dee. Often, the work you do today won't result in a done deal for months down the road. Over the years I have been contacted by a homeowner many months after my initial contact. They tried FSBO, MLS, and after nothing else worked an email pops up: "are you still interested in my house?" Uhh, yeah, whoever the hell you are. . . :huh:

WTH, I tried to LIkE the post you made and I got a msg that says I have reached my limit of likes!!!? Michael, this needs to be adjusted :huh:
That's a new one by me. You can never like me too much. Let the big, bad admin look into this. . .

That's a new one by me. You can never like me too much. Let the big, bad admin look into this. . .

No sooner said, than done. Like away, my dear. :wub:

• Like 1