The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
DeeLight

Oroville Ca Prop

New things always come up, right? I wasn't sure what to do with this. Your advise would help. I posted this on a big investor forum (don't know if it's cool to name the forum here):

I have a house under contract in Oroville Ca which is 7 hrs from where I live. I am looking for someone to put up some signs and some flyers for me to help sell the prop. I would offer compensation for this service.

Is there anyone that would be interested in this offer?

And this is the response so far:

Just my 02 cents... It's a small town with significant inventory, I would contact Table Mountain Realty or The local Remax office to move it. Joe Bertolino, Joe Bertolino President Bertolino Insurance Agency Inc.

I am currently advertising on CL and Backpage with a few people responding but no one has been interested enough to bite.

Have you contacted the homeowner about working with you? Or if they aren't interested or aren't in the area, who do they know who can help: relative, friend, neighbor?

Yeah, if you can keep a realtor out of the mix & use a family member/friend that would be better.

Yes Erik, I decided that after talking to a few. I posted on another forum to see if there were any bird dogs that wanted to work with me but no takers. I guess everyone is making to much money :glare:

• Like 1