The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Chad533

Sellers offering LO

Is it worthwhile to send emails or contact listings that state the owner will cosider LO? I tend to see a handful now and then and I am wondering, are they an investor as well, or at least know the process and it is a waste of time to send an email to them? Or can it be a viable lead?

In my experience it usually proves to be a waste of time for the very reasons you stated, Chad. They are either investors or know enough about the process so as not to need us. However. . . being new at this you may want to contact the ad anyway to see what's on the other end. Chances are you know more than these folks already, (don't underestimate yourself), and they just may see the value you bring to the table.

Good point. Or I can use the practice of getting turned down...good for toughening the skin!! :D . I kinda think that no email is a waste at my newbie stage.