The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
<Steve>

SLO Risk or No?

Ssss wwwww eeeeeee T !! I am inspired. I never thought I would be this long in getting a deal done :blush::angry::wacko:

Dee, it's hard this year, at least in my little market. Keep plugging at it. Negativity and uncertainty is high with this election year, keeping many on the fence. You got the know how and personality. When the tide turns or that deal hits you'll be ready to go.
  • Like 1

ya Dee, working my butt off too.

This my first year in the game, and it took all summer for me to finally sign up some deals. Now that I've got two on my hands, getting T/Bs to sign on the dotted line is my new crux. I'm learning immensely, and maybe Friday an investor is going to finally cash me out on my option that she has had FROZEN for 20 days.

I'm building a lot of momentum, no doubt.

We're gonna make it.

• Like 1

Yes, it's one learning curve after the other :wacko: I've managed to get a couple props under contract but both were toooo motivated and couldn't even wait a month to get a t/b. It's all good. I learned some really great stuff going thru the steps. This is a truly fun game and I love it. I look forward to the time when I can make money playing it. I've not been able to do much marketing recently because my other business has skyrocketed---and it pays the bills.

It's always too early to give up ;)