The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ErikOk

Marketing Brainstorming Session

Just wondering if any of you would like to get together in Chat, or maybe even better the Free Conference Call site that Eric Fete uses for the NI calls (I haven't checked into setting that up).

I would like to bounce ideas between all of us to get some fresh ideas. I recently sent out a round of postcards and have been getting some positive responses.

Right now, I am considering taking the additional approach of targeting areas/subdivisions with a flyer campaign and would like to share and also receive slogans, talking points, and advantages of the lease purchase that can be placed on the flyers.

I intend to have a 2 sided flyer that will include:

Side 1: Seller. Asking if they wish to sell their property, and if not this property do they have a rental property that has become a nuisance.

Side 2: Buyer. In case the house is tenant occupied, then this side will be targeted towards them becoming home owners.

Look forward to discussing with you all.

Erik

Erik

I would be interested as well.

Good idea. I apologize that I haven't had our Mastermind call in a while. Perhaps we should re-start it and use this marketing question as an entry/discussion point. Just a thought; I can send the call in info if anyone wants to set up a date/time/etc.

Eric

Count me in on this too!

I definitely would love to at least listen in on this. I'm not sure I'd have much to contribute yet as I'm just getting started.

Thanks

Jason

Jason, welcome to this great forum; such good people here.

Efete, sounds like a good idea to have those calls!!

Erik are we getting close? :)