The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
wildwestinvest!

Strategies for creatively showing a Multi-Unit Rental Property

Lesson: 20 DAYS IS TOO MUCH.

Lesson learned. No problem.

Good news is pure options are RAD. But remember: you may as well assume lawyers, title agents, brokers, bankers, WYREC investigators, investors, etc. have no idea what they are, even if they claim they do! If you want to be the most clever, you gotta be ready to teach some people some things and hold some hands.
Very true. A big part of our work is educating the people around us who we are trying to do business with.

sold 10/15

found a good closing agent. the original gal showed and paid up what she promised.

The wonderful title agent gets the closing MVP.

sold 10/15

found a good closing agent. the original gal showed and paid up what she promised.

The wonderful title agent gets the closing MVP.

Is either one cute? Any chance for romance? :wub: Oh, yeah. . .congratulations on your $10,000 payday! May it be the first of many!! B)

with your drive there's no way you can fail, Daniel

Is either one cute? Any chance for romance? :wub:

Oh! We exchanged numbers alright :D . The title agent gal gave me the eyes when she reminded me about her other offices across Wyo. But it's really a gal at the newspaper that I'm after. I will one day buy an expensive, useless newspaper print ad just so I can go back and talk to her.

Oh and crucial thanks(!) for the input from across the board! Being able to chat with y'all is what made me able to confidently get this all wrapped up.

!!!!!!!