The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Alexandre30

What are you gonna do with the property?

This is something that i get ask often: What are you gonna do with the property?

I usually tell the seller that i have different exit strategies but i will more likely put a tenant in the property until i purchase within the 3 years term because i don't want the property to sit empty.

I'm just curious how you guys usually answer when a seller ask you what are you gonna do with the property when doing a SLO.....

What is your answer?

Cheers :)

You're going to make sure that the payments are made and the tenant buyer is on target for the greatest likelihood of buying the house. Also house will be maintained without seller needing to worry about it.

This is something that i get ask often: What are you gonna do with the property?

I usually tell the seller that i have different exit strategies but i will more likely put a tenant in the property until i purchase within the 3 years term because i don't want the property to sit empty.

I'm just curious how you guys usually answer when a seller ask you what are you gonna do with the property when doing a SLO.....

What is your answer?

Cheers :)

Hi, Alex, and welcome to The Naked Investor.

The homeowner should have a clear idea from the very beginning what your position is in the deal and what you will be doing. You need to reassure the homeowner by touting the advantages of your offer:

no tenants and toilets, no rent collection hassles, no maintenance and repairs, no Realtor commissions, no closing costs, etc. In short, you are removing the headache of dealing with a property they have a problem with.

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the Naked Investor!!

Michael's book answers this really clearly and sooooooo much more ;)

This is not a paid advertisement :closedeyes:

Hi Alex,

Welcome to the Naked Investor!!

Michael's book answers this really clearly and sooooooo much more ;)

This is not a paid advertisement :closedeyes:

Send your check to the usual place? :P

You're welcome, Dee. It's my pleasure to help. I want to see you get some deals as much as you do. So don't for a moment think you can't do this or get discouraged. You can, and you will.