The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
ErikOk

Short offer letter & form

I'm just wondering what you all put for price on MC's Short Offer Letter (SOL) and Short Offer Form (SOF).

I know the SOF is mainly for a Sandwich Lease, and the SOL is for a CA.

I noticed on the SOL that it indicates net price, so when you are making this offer it doesn't show your assignment fee, and this is what I have typically used for the CA's.

On the SOF, I know this is usually for a Sandwich Lease, but would it be OK to use for a CA? I like the format of this because it looks a bit more formal.

What would I put for the purchase price though? Would I just put the agreed upon price like in the SOL, on the line for purchase price? Then if the Seller want to write up a formal & signed CA Residential Lease & separate Option, would I just add the assignment amount to the purchase price on the final contract?

Thanks

Erik, you can design your offer in whatever way you feel most comfortable. When doing a CA I want the homeowner to focus on his net price and so that's the figure I emphasize in my offer.