The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Learning and Burning

Need more tools for my bag.

Hi all.

I have been here before (couldnt remember my login)Got MC's program worth every penny and and still getting my monies worth. I have now done a couple l/o and am happy happy. Im marketing and getting calls. But not all fit the l/o scenario, so im working a pure option now and still, not sure sure how to draw it up. And what i need signed and by who? Im looking for a basic scenrio layout, to help me get the jist.

Thanks

woah woah, you can't just say "i've done a couple l/o"

share some of your deals!!

and Michael has a pure option contract in his program, if you got the program you should have it

L & B, as Daniel said, you should have a Pure Option Agreement that will do the job for you. If not, PM me and I'll set you straight. Pure Options are the height of simplicity.

My last l/o was the easiest one to date. He had the house for rent, I met with him showed him the l/o advantage and in less then 30 min he signed.

He was to move out in 10 days, thats when i got the keys. Went in soap water and a rake, 3 hours of cleaning and done. Marketed like crazy (bandit signs baby) 25 days later got a 4k cash payday with $50.00 a month till Aug 2014 then a 3k balloon. I love this job.

Now the pure option i do have from MC, and wanting to add this to my repitwar. I got a homeowner now who is ready to move (relocate) about 30 miles from the subject home. The Pure option line 4 this is where i put the $10.00 i will pay him? And line 7 im in CA and the house is in Oregon. I would put Oregon in state of?

Sounds basic, probably why im confused..

Thanks

The answers to your questions are yes and yes.

Paragraph 4 shows how much option consideration you paid to the homeowner, and Paragraph 7 reflects the state where the property is located.