The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Guest Guest_Mark

Professional Letters

Guest Guest_Mark

Has anyone used any of the professional marketing letters available on the net or from books and if so what kind of success did you have. If so which ones did you use and where can I get them.....

If not what are you saying in your letters and post cards. I'm not very good at scripting marketing letters, besides, I'm sure "this wheel" has already been invented and no need to re-invent it when you can buy it...:)

Thanks

Mark

Hi, Mark. I think you can try a variety of these letters and have very good success. Keep track of the response rate you receive as you send them out. With some time and experience you'll be able to refine your marketing and eliminate methods and letters that have proven ineffective.

Which letters have you tried so far, and what have been the results?

I think what's more important than the content of the letter is the volume. In other words, Mark, you need to send them out in mass quantities to expect results. And, you need to combine these mailings with a variety of other forms of marketing, as well.