The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
stoppayingrentnh.com

Help! What to say to seller?

Hello everyone,i will not give up on this. I need everyone's help please. I make a lot of calls,sellers/ owners are always happy to speak to me until I say: no the property is not for me,most sellers say,we'll try and sell or rent it ourselves we don't need anyone in the middle. I wouldn't say all, but I mostly feel if I knew what to say there I would get that first deal and many more....also,I would use MC's technique ,they would ask what's the name of your company? Help me please.....

Junior, no need to give up. It sounds as if you aren't saying the right thing and you aren't speaking with homeowners who have enough motivation to work with you. When they say they will try to sell or rent the property on their own, that tells me they have time on their side. Hence, no motivation and no reason to work with you. You can always follow up with these folks in a month. Time can be a motivator.

What marketing are you currently employing?

Emails are free, too, Junior, and they might do a better job of explaining what you do than you can do right now. Why not try the two email approach in addition to your calls?

If the homeowners are being prepped with the second email and Lease Purchase Advantage flyer, they should have a pretty good idea of what you are offering. A lot of explaning and talking on your part shouldn't be necessary. Your goal on the call should be to gather the info you need to be able to prepare a Short Offer Letter and get it in their email ASAP.