The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
stoppayingrentnh.com

How do i turn these answers to a close deal.

Hello everyone,

Every time i start a campaign i get a lot of these answers and i feel there's a deal in it.I just don't know what to do or say.Help me out guys. In an email campaign i just did,i have 4 sellers who mentioned ,they would do a lease option but only if it is for me,they don't want a third party as if someone who's acting as a broker. Are these possible deals or is it just me.Help me out guys,please.THank you again.

Junior, if you're not making it clear from the get-go that you are not looking for a property for yourself, then those answers are to be expected. Let homeowners know what you're offering and if they're not interested they will either ignore you or tell you to get lost. Either way, no, there isn't a deal there with these folks.

If they're replying with that answer to the second email, they're not motivated and not worth any more of your time. Nothing you can do but move on.