The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
lotventures

Pre Foreclosure In Central Florida

Hello,

There is a house in my neighborhood that is vacant and listed on Zillow that it is in pre foreclosure. Zillow has the foreclosure sale estimate at 103k and the market value estimate at 109k. I have been in this house, a tree branch has fell through the roof. Every bit of ceiling drywall is white mush on the floor, mold growing on the walls and the left behind furniture, clothes, etc..... The owners walked away 6 months ago never to return. I was wondering if this would be a good property for wholesaling and if so, can I make an offer on this house to the bank direct or do I need to go through an agent.

Thanks,

Lotventures

For the right price, yes, it could be a good or even a great deal. But, I emphasize for the right price. From your description this is not a deal for the faint of heart. Sounds like major rehab and mold removal. If you're interested you'll need to find out who owns the property. If it's a bank, then you'll need to contact their REO office of the Broker who has the listing.