The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Kirc

When the buyer asks you what your fee is

What do you guys say when the buyer asks you what your fee is directly, before you've established everything you have to offer?

"No charge to you, Mr. Homeowner. The tenant/buyer pays my fee". Then be quiet and watch the delighted smiles on their faces.

• Like 1

"No charge to you, Mr. Homeowner. The tenant/buyer pays my fee". Then be quiet and watch the delighted smiles on their faces.

I think the buyer would be confused by this response.

Anything is possible, I suppose. But in all my years of saying that, it has proven to be a crowd pleaser for the most part.

Anything is possible, I suppose. But in all my years of saying that, it has proven to be a crowd pleaser for the most part.

I can take it no longer. The original poster asked,

"What do you guys say when the BUYER asks you what your fee is ...?"

X Agent Dino

Oops! :blush::blush: Let that be a lesson to you, kids. Don't drink and post answers on internet forums. :lol:

OK. Now that I'm sober. . .my first thought is that the buyer rarely asks what my fee is. In the event it is asked, my answer is flipped: My company is paid by the homeowner.

PS: Dino, you need a new picture. B)