The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums

Hi Everyone

need help with an issue on a pure option question from a buyer

How does the buyer know if the seller has title and or ownership before giving me assignment fee

(most are leary if they know im an investor in the deal)

Also

How can I keep buyer from going around me if he wants to discuss anything with seller

I have worked out details for an exit stragety for the seller by using notes to close if needed

Any answers and issues you all have had with pure options, please let me know

I have searched on pure options for a lot of info but need to address the above questions

Thanks

Tom

How does the buyer know if the seller has title and or ownership before giving me assignment fee

Legitimate concern. A title search will alleviate any concerns about ownership.

How can I keep buyer from going around me if he wants to discuss anything with seller

Anything he needs to discuss he can do so with you. But if he insists, arrange a meeting and be present to keep things under control.

County assessor webpages make it easy to see who holds title in my area. Otherwise, call up your county clerk and ask them to see who is on the latest deed for the property. County Clerks don't like to do extensive research, but telling them you are getting ready to purchase a property and that you want to see the latest deed might not be asking too much.