The forums have been archived and are now read only. Years of great info saved for your reading pleasure. Thank you! Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NakedInvestor/ ×
The Naked Investor Forums
Learning and Burning

Legal mumbo jumbo

Yeah, had one of the let me see your contracts last month. Within a day she was posting her properties for lease with option to buy.

Wont do that again.... I figure the cost of NOT doing business with these types. Priceless.

So i will tread lightly and carry a big hammer.

Learning and Burning....

I'd rake you over the coals for falling for that, but having been guilty of it myself about three times way back when, I'll just say a mistake is only a bad thing if you don't learn from it.

Im kicking my own ass for that one. I want to flag her postings but that would take away energy for finding motivated sellers.

So, ill let her deal with her own self and that one thing called CARMA. Its real and she will get hers.

Will not do that again for any deal... Once yeah, twice Helllllll NO.

LEARNING.

I had contracts taken from me from out of state sellers. They agreed to my short offer, and we had good rapport. Then I sent them the contracts to sign, and they didn't answer or return calls. My guess is they figured out they could save the option consideration and do it themselves. Lesson learned.

I had contracts taken from me from out of state sellers. They agreed to my short offer, and we had good rapport. Then I sent them the contracts to sign, and they didn't answer or return calls. My guess is they figured out they could save the option consideration and do it themselves. Lesson learned.

I wonder what would be a good way to avoid something like this? Maybe get an attorney in the area where you send him the docs & they sign in his presence?

When they get my docs, they have my company name on them, so they are borderline useless to the owner unless they go thru me.

I have NEVER had an owner use my docs to "do it themselves".

It's not worth their time.

Im kicking my own ass for that one. I want to flag her postings but that would take away energy for finding motivated sellers.

So, ill let her deal with her own self and that one thing called CARMA. Its real and she will get hers.

Will not do that again for any deal... Once yeah, twice Helllllll NO.

LEARNING.

Block your number, call the ad, and have some fun. Make an appointment and don't show; ask questions about whether local zoning allows a pitbull training school; ask if there are any noteworthy strip clubs in the area; ask if they accept parolees as tenants, etc. B) In short, make them realize it's a minefield out there and your help is needed.

You can also express interest and ask to see a copy of the agreement they plan on using. That would be interesting.

• Like 1

Awww $&@! yeah. I like the devil inside. Devious, scrupulous, flippin Awesome. I will do something to grind her gears. Everytime i see the posting, it grinds mine.

I'd say you've done this once, cause its genious. Truly diabolical, and i love it......

Its go time...... Will keep this one going, case i dont give a bleep. She will pay oh yes she will.

Learning and Burning..

Pilot and Micheal C, doing some research work on YouTube, came across a guy from Philadelphia who was interviewing Kieth and Shannon French. Reminded me of that Real Estate guy, I believe his name was Tommy Vu? I think he was jailed on fraud. Saw you both on Pilots website for his class and mention little vu.:)

Jackson shared a cell with Tommy Vu a few years back. That's where he learned to be the fast talking snake oil salesman that he is today.